Most of the cars from last month’s standalone, Fast & Furious-themed expansion to Forza Horizon 2 are now available in the main game as part of a $5 car pack available now on Xbox Live.
The “Furious 7” car pack features eight Fast & Furious themed cars, all of which starred in Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious. There were more than 11 new vehicles in that expansion, so some are not a part of this pack. Also, the 1998 Toyota Supra Fast & Furious Edition is this month’s free car, available to all who have the game. So that’s nine cars in total coming over to the main edition of Forza Horizon 2.
And by the way, Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious is free on Xbox 360 and Xbox One until April 10, when it becomes $10.
The vehicles in the pack:
- 1970 Dodge Charger R/T “Fast & Furious” Edition
- 1970 Plymouth Cuda “Fast & Furious” Edition
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited “Fast & Furious” Edition
- 2014 Maserati Ghibli S “Fast & Furious” Edition
- 1970 Plymouth Road Runner “Fast & Furious” Edition
- 2015 Dodge Charger R/T “Fast & Furious” Edition
- 2015 Dodge Challenger “Fast & Furious” Edition
And the freebie:
- 1998 Toyota Supra “Fast & Furious” Edition
For more on Forza Horizon 2, see our review. The game launched in September.