As predicted, Steam’s big holiday sale — just in time for Black Friday spending madness — is now live, offering deals on hundreds of PC games. There are substantial savings on a bunch of new and recently released titles, including The Evil Within, Goat MMO Simulator, Civilization: Beyond Earth, Lords of the Fallen and more.
Here are some of the featured deals currently available as part of Valve’s Steam Exploration Sale:
- Counter-Strike Global Offensive – $7.49 (50 percent off)
- The Evil Within – $20.39 (66 percent off)
- Watch Dogs – $29.99 (50 percent off)
- The Long Dark – $9.99 (50 percent off)
- Lords of the Fallen – $29.99 (40 percent off)
- Goat MMO Simulator – $4.99 (50 percent off)
- Company of Heroes 2 – $9.99 (75 percent off)
- Civilization: Beyond Earth – $34.99 (30 percent off)
- Don’t Starve – $3.74 (75 percent off)
Other titles on sale for the next day include The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, The Wolf Among Us, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, BattleBlock Theater, The Stanley Parable, Dead Island and FTL: Faster Than Light. In total, Steam lists more than 1,800 games on sale.
The Steam Exploration Sale runs from today until Dec. 2 at 10 a.m. PT.